Job Title: Marketing Representative (4 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Carlcare Service Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Infinix and Itel, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring promotions are successfully implemented
- Working hard to meet sales targets
- Build a good relationship with client, guiding them, and push planning.
- Ensuring retailers needs are met on time.
- Shop competition surveying, ensure to get the best location.
- Also ensure good presentation, opening preparation, material application, store display, store target achievement, the normal operation of new stores.
- Collecting information on each competing brands sales proportion and reporting to your supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Carlcare Service Limited Marketing Representative job placement must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years’ experience in a sales and marketing role is required
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Carlcare Service Limited,
Prism Building (Next to E-Tower), Kampala Road
6th Floor, Plot 71/73, Kampala, Uganda.
Or: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please clearly indicate job applied for in subject of Email)
Deadline: 20th May 2018 by 5:00PM