Personally Identifiable Information
Some services in our site such as questionnaires, polls, competitions etc may request you to submit personally identifiable information about yourself. e.g name, e-mail address, telephone number etc in order to participate in such activities.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We, advertisers, advertising networks, and our third-party service providers may collect information that are anonymous or otherwise not intended to personally identify you when you visit Sites or using our Mobile Apps. Such information may include: network or Internet Protocol address and type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the web pages you have visited, sites visited before and after you visit our site, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view our Site, general location information etc.
If you are using our Mobile App, you may be requested to share your geo-location information so that we can customize your experience on our app.
Information from Social Networks
Through our third-party social media plugins, we may request you to allow our Site or app gain access to your social media accounts to allow you to access some services within the site/app e.g. Comment, Share articles, Engage with other users etc. Such a request will enable such services to have access to certain personally identifiable information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information from your social media profile (e.g., name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, user files like photos and videos, your list of friends, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make, etc.).
How We Use the Information
We may use the Information you provide us with to fulfill your requests for our, products/services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you other products or services that may be of interest to you etc.
We may also use this information to communicate with you, e.g notify you when you have won a contests, to inform you of new products, send notifications and to collect feedback from you about our products or services.
Cookies Notice & Analytics & Advertising Related Choices
- Cookies are small text files that are stored in your device’s browser when you visit a website that enable the business that places the cookie business to recognize a user across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more websites.
- Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, such as when you viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which you viewed the beacon.
- We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- We may not have access to these cookies, although we may use statistical information arising from the cookies provided by these third parties to customize content and for the other purposes described above.
- Advertisers may use persistent identifiers, however, to track your internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our Services.
- In general, the information collected and generated by third parties is processed and stored by the third parties and will be subject to their respective privacy policies (which we do not control and for which we are not responsible).
5. Controls for Cookies
- Most web browsers allow you to modify your settings to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, however, some features of the Services may not work or may not work as designed. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser; links to instructions provided by several of the most common browsers are below:
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
6. Choices for Targeted Advertising and Analytics
- Many of the third-party advertisers that use tracking or targeting tools in connection with our Services either directly, or are members of programs that, offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information for targeted advertising. You can learn more about the options available by visiting their websites:
- Opt Out of Interest Based Advertising(National Advertising Initiative)
- Your Ad Choices(Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Your Online Choices(European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance)
The Services may use Google Analytics to track your usage. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics’ tracking, use this browser add-on provided by Google.
Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings. For more information about how to change these settings for Apple, Android or Windows devices, see:
- Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4228
- Android: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Windows: http://choice.microsoft.com/en-US/opt-out
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks’ tracking and targeting does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will exclude you, however, from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
7. Third Party Partners
Below is a list of certain service providers for site operation, analytics, content management and advertising with which we have a direct relationship. Please note that this list does not include advertisers (with whom we have no direct relationship) who advertise on our websites through ad serving networks. This list was last updated on December 31, 2019; because our Services are under constant development, it may be modified and updated on an ongoing basis.
To learn more about your rights with respect to these partners, including any opt-out rights, you can review their respective privacy policies which may provide more information about their use of your data and how to exercise your rights to opt-out of that usage.
Terms and Conditions