Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organisation: Ugabus Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ugabus Ltd, is an award winning leading portal that offers a web and mobile application for people to buy bus tickets online.
Job Summary: The Marketing Manager will primarily manage strategic marketing activities and campaigns both online and offline.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise and justify marketing and promotions strategies for Ugabus.
- Develop promotional material and brand collateral for timely distribution for internal and external use advertising accurate and reliable information about Ugabus products.
- Create and implement effective digital marketing strategies and formulate tactics for effective return on investment.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns with appropriate media in order to attract enquiries from prospective bus users, agents and bus owners. (advertising, SMS, Digital, direct mailings, newsletters etc)
- Develop and manage reliable and accurate marketing information system (statistics, target market information, competitor research, etc) to facilitate strategic decision making for marketing & management purposes.
- Develop and scale the Ugabus database of bokings, users, agents etc to facilitate customer relationship management & direct marketing activities to recruit prospective travellers
- Represent Ugabus in external functions and bodies such as public conferences and events and visit agents and clients to promote our Ugabus products.
- Prepare and manage an annual list of activities, events and key dates for all marketing activities to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation to meet organisational objectives.
- Manage approved and cost effective quarterly marketing and promotions budgets
- Prepare regular marketing reports to facilitate strategic decision making by management.
- Plan and execute communication campaigns for all Ugabus products (advertising, direct mailing, CRM) in advance so to facilitate lead in business growth.
- Establish, build and keep engaged a vibrant online community for Ugabus enthusiasts on all fronts of our marketing spectrum.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or any related field
- One year of proven experience leading marketing campaigns which yield growth from start to finish
- Proficiency in digital marketing such as social media and CRM
- Ability to organize events from start to finish
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org