Job Title: Personal Secretary
Organization: Madhvani Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Madhvani Group a leading international industrial group, professionally managed, with diverse operations seeks to recruit the following position for their operations in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take dictations from senior officials and typing the correspondence
- To receive VIP visitors / Dignitaries and coordinate their meetings with the officials
- To Schedule meetings both in house and out of ofﬁce
- To independently handle the office correspondence and maintain the ﬁlling.
- To manage in the day to day administration of the senior Executives office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Qualiﬁed degree holder with an additional qualiﬁcation in Secretarial course, ﬂuent in short hand and typing (60 words per minute and above).
- At least 5-7 years adequately computer literate in MS Office Word/Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Should have a pleasant personality with good command in spoken and written English self-starter with initiative. experience as Secretary in an industrial group
- The company provides attractive compensation package
How to apply:
All Candidates who full fill the above requirements are encouraged to send their detailed resume, to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th November 2019