Job Title: Store Keeper
Organisation: FRES Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
FRES Uganda Limited is a company registered in Uganda to provide electricity inform of solar energy to rural areas where there is no access to grid electricity. The company operates on a “fee-for-service” model, installing and maintaining the equipment for the customer. The company headquarters are based in Mbarara, Western Uganda.
Job Summary: The Store Keeper will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective management of the company stores including stock receipt, issuance and stock card filling.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will manage all operations of the stores department;
- Establish and implement procedures and guidelines on storage, stock control and distribution in accordance with departmental plans.
- Co-ordinate and supervise order processing in the stores
- Maintain records and documentation of all materials/ goods received and issued;
- Generate, analyze and report on stock positions.
- Maintain the safety and hygiene in storage and handling of stocks in line with storage standards;
- Perform any other related tasks that may be assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a diploma in Procurement and Stores Management or an equivalent in any Business-related course from a recognized institution.
- At least four years of relevant professional experience in Stores Management;
- Working knowledge of Quick Books System is an added advantage;
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused;
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions; and Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills
- Age: Above 25 years
How to Apply:
The Office Manager,
FRES Uganda limited,
Plot 35, Lower Circular Road, Booma
P.O. Box 452, Mbarara (U).
Applications could also be delivered to our offices in Booma Circular Road Mbarara
Deadline: 12th August 2019