Job Title: Cash Officer (5 Job Opportunities)
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Mukono and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all tellering activities by providing service support needs
- Efficient management of cash holding and vault administration.
- Authorize all cash transactions above tellers’ limits.
- Constant review of tellers payout limit, taking into account the tellers’ error rates.
- Maintain functional branch ATMs at all times
- Conduct daily call over of transaction vouchers after the close of business
- Conduct Integrity tests on a regular basis.
- Maintain up-to-date cash tellers’ proofs and vault registers.
- Maintain Branch cash holdings within the approved insurance limit.
- Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cash Officer job placement must hold a good degree in any discipline.
- Three years of experience in Teller functions in the Banking industry
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs, application letters and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com addressed to; Head of Human Capital, United Bank for Africa, Plot 2, Jinja Rd, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 22nd November 2019