Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Organisation: Yalelo Uganda
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Yalelo Uganda is a subsidiary of Yalelo Zambia, a pioneer of Aqua culture, bringing together local resources and world leading practices. We implement a scalable solution to ease the pressure on the struggling wild-capture fisheries sector. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Industrial option) from recognized institutions.
- At least three years of experience in Mechanical repairs and maintenance in a manufacturing set-up
- Should have Strong mechanical aptitude, mathematical and troubleshooting skills
- Should be creative, innovative, work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Should be flexible to work at on call and be physically and mentally fit, fast and resilient to operational procedures.
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of academic documents to; [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
Deadline: 24th May 2020