Job Title: Branch Administrator
Organisation: Prestige Driving School, Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Hoima, Masaka, Mbarara, Seeta, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Branch Coordinators/Managers
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills.
Day to day management of the daily operations of the branch
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading marketing activities at the branch
- Managing the assets of the company at the branch i.e., Vehicle, furniture and fittings, office phone, equipment etc.
- Custodian of the cash and cash equivalents at the branch including stamps and other company documents
- Management of petty cash floats at the branch and preparation of the daily petty cash utilization reports
- Banking to be done on daily basis and Saturday sales to be banked the following Monday.
- Custodian of all used and unused receipt books and sales collection at the branch level.
- Banking of all daily sales, filing the banking slips and updating the cashbook.
- Managing the branch staff and reporting any indiscipline or lack of performance to the Head of Human Resource.
- Ensuring that quality customer service is being offered to the customers by interacting with them often to get feedback and reporting any complains to your supervisor.
- Updating and maintaining of medical records for all students
- Ensuring every vehicle in your branch is clean and in good condition always and reporting any repairs required to the Fleet Manager in good time.
- Ensuring that the right amount of fuel is put in each car by accompanying the Instructor to the petrol station and also keeping a record to ensure that the number of lessons tallies with the litres of fuel.
- Ensuring all the bills at the branch are paid on time by liaising with the Head of Finance
- Managing the time track for students and reconcile with the instructor’s log book and millage analysis.
- Preparing weekly reports
- Submit all client’s documents and make a follow up to ensure proper delivery of document to head office and also to the rightful users.
- Ensure compliance of minimum accounts policies.
- Maintain an updated stock register of items sold like high way code books, learners’ permits and road sign charts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field preferably administration or marketing
- At least one year of experience gained in a reputable company
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met without compromising on quality
- Demonstrate team leadership and good organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to sell
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their resumes including three professional references via E-mail to: [email protected], please, clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 16th June 2021