Job Title: Electrical Technician (5 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organization: Wagagai Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wagagai Limited is a Dutch owned floriculture company located in Entebbe. It propagates premium plant cuttings for export to international markets. Growing on 36 hectares and employing 2000+ employees.
The Electrical Technician shall be responsible for electrical activities ranging from domestic to industrial. It is their mandate to provide safe and reliable power to Wagagai and its clients, Selecta and Beekenkamp projects in order to achieve the company goals and objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development and testing of electrical engineering aspects like trials, new machines and any other new innovation and following up to their results.
- Supervise assigned electricians.
- Manage electrical department tasks like workloads with deadlines.
- Industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Testing of electrical and electronic components for continuity, current voltage and resistance.
- Maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Personal safety and safety of the team he/ she work with.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least one-year experience in related position
- Organized with ability to pay attention to details
- Good leadership with sound interpersonal skills
- A good team player who is reliable and flexible
- Must be able and ready to work on night shift
How to Apply:
Applications should be delivered to the Reception-main gate or sent through email on: [email protected]
Human Resource Department-Communications
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 9th July 2020