Job Title: Commercial Officer
Organization: Spanora Media
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Spanora Media is a relatively new and highly viable media business, with a focus on production, digital marketing and e-learning.
Job Summary: The Commercial Officer should be an ambitious and highly driven individual who is responsible for business development and generating sales leads in addition to supporting the management team in developing marketing strategies to be implemented by the firm. This person is required to interface and work with internal staff as well as clients; leading in sales generation through identifying marketing opportunities and managing client relationships to ensure total client satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing proposals to prospective clients for business.
- Social media management of our social platforms/accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as the website.
- Developing and presenting sales pitches to our prospective clients
- Conducting research on the market to identify marketing opportunities
- Support the management team in the development and reviews of the company’s marketing plan
- Execute the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Generate leads through integrated campaigns and other sources
- Identify marketing opportunities through different channels
- Customer relationship management and engagement
- Management of prospective and ongoing business projects
- Developing periodic marketing reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or business related course from a recognized University
- Three years of working experience in a similar role
- CIM will be an added advantage.
- The individual should have strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional marketing skills
- Proposal writing
- Business analysis skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th August 2019