Job Title: Waiters/Waitresses (3 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Kolping Hotels
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor F&B
The Uganda Kolping Society [UKS] is a Catholic Social Action Organisation which is part of the International Kolping Society [IKS], based in Cologne Germany and founded by Fr. Adolph Kolping. It is a worldwide network of Kolping families organised variably at Local, Regional and International levels. UKS was ratified by the International Convention held at Innsbruck as a National Organization in 1982. They run the Kolping Hotels and Kolping Microfinance (U) Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests/customers with a smile and promptly sit them in the dining.
- Serve both foods and beverages.
- Follow up orders from customers and serve them diligently.
- Present customer’s bills on time and return change if applicable
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate or diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or any other related ﬁeld from a reputable Institution.
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded online, Click Here. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees [with written recommendations] one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
P.O. Box 76 Hoima. Uganda
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 19th February 2021 by 5:00pm.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.