Job Title: ECD Care Givers (2 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Windle International Uganda (WIU)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head Care Giver
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare lesson plans, schemes of work and conduct lessons.
- Assess learners regularly
- Implore ECD parenting skills to take care of children in his/her care
- Administer play and learning methodologies.
- Carry out continuous assessment of pupils and submit weekly, monthly, and termly assessments reports.
- Compile daily attendance and other data as may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the relevant authority
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate in nursery teaching or training in early childhood development
- Credit in English and Mathematics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of local languages of refugee children is an added advantage
- Possess ECD parenting skills and passion of the wellbeing of the children.
- Ability to understand the different needs of children.
- Recommendation from LC I chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit their handwritten applications including detailed and up-to-date typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation and three professional referees.
Recommendation letter from LCI chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) or from former employer or LC authority or RWC is a must.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Lamwo Field Office
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Palabek Refugee Settlement in Lamwo District during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday to Friday strictly).
- Applicants must have no history of violation of children’s rights or of Child abuse and sexual exploitation
- Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunity and a corruption intolerant employer. Women and persons with disability who meet the job requirements are encouraged to apply.
- No fee is charged at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will be disqualified and blacklisted.
- Whereas we actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 14th October, 2021 by 5:00pm