Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Norwegian Association of Disabled (NAD)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Norwegian Association of Disabled-NAD is an international organization registered in Norway. It supports and works with the disability movement and other stakeholders in Uganda. NAD is desirous of hiring a competent and dynamic Ugandan as a Driver. The driver will be based at the Uganda office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting organization staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion
- Ensuring that the organization’s vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking.
- Keeping accurate records of the NAD vehicles at all times.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Always adhering to and observing all traffic regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a diploma in humanities or relevant field
- Should have a Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working experience of at least five years with NGO sector
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Age: Below 45 years
How to Apply:
All Qualified applicants should submit their applications including CV, academic documents and any other relevant qualifications to NAD- Uganda office to the email: Dorcus.Katumwebaze@nhf.no or hand delivered to NAD offices Ministers Village Ntinda, Plot 3 Muwafu Road.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 28th November 2022