Job Title: Receptionist
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. They are recruiting for their client, A Four Star Reputable Hotel in the suburbs of Kampala
Job Summary: The Receptionist is accountable for courteously warming and providing exceptional and efficient services to all requests made by the hotel guests. In addition he/she will play a key role in performing clerical and administrative duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake front office duties through meeting, greeting and attending to the guest needs to ensure good memorable customer service experience.
- Contribute to income generation through acquiring customers and ensuring excellent customer services.
- Establish and build good relationships and rapport with guests to make them comfortable by effectively attending to their needs, complaints with prompt feedback.
- Keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
- Completing the hosting procedures when guests arrive through making accurate check in records and ensuring payment details are fully complete before checking out guests.
- Make shift handover reports with all required information fully updated.
- Capturing guests’ approvals and signatures for any outstanding mode of payments to be made.
- Answering all incoming calls and redirecting them to respective divisions.
- Receive letters/packages and dispatch to responsible personnel.
- Dealing with guests’ problems and complaints by providing guidance, assistance and solutions.
- Administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are accurately recorded.
- Following the right procedures set for the reception management and ensure tidy guests’ lobby.
- And any other duties in line with this position that may be assigned under the company’s discretion.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma/degree in Public Relations/Leisure and hospitality or any relevant course.
- Excellent customer service knowledge
- Communication skills that allow good hospitality for guests
- Listening skills to understand what clients require.
- Confidence, patience and politeness when dealing with any complicated guests.
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- At least 6 months experience as a receptionist in a busy hotel environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates kindly forward all the applications to email@example.com
Deadline: 21st January 2020