Job Title: Store Assistant (2 Fresher Vacancies)
Organisation: Goodman International Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Limited is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The Store Assistant will provide support to the store’s manager by ensuring that stores operations are carried out according to the approved company procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be fully in charge and responsible for the stock kept in the Store.
- To always arrange, keep in order and maintain a clear and pleasant environment in and outside the Store.
- To order for Medicine Stock from the Bulk store using the Local Stock Order Book.
- To be in charge of receiving or collecting all the computerized invoices issued by the Sales department.
- Handling medicines (Human) in the retail category.
- Keeping Retail store records updated and available on demand.
- Reporting to the Stores Manager of any default/mistake made in handling the medicines.
- Liaising with the Sales department regarding Customer’s orders to ensure that customers receive the right goods as per their orders on time.
- To carry out a Monthly Stock-taking exercise in conjunction with the Accounts department.
- To perform any other duties assigned to you by the Stores Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Goodman International Store Assistant job must hold a Degree/Diploma in Procurement and Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Two to three years’ experience in stores management in storage of medical items and equipment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel.
- High Level of Integrity and Confidentiality
- Reporting, Planning & Organising
- Attention to detail
- Good and efficient Communication
- Customer Care
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter, updated resume, scanned copy of your recent passport size photo via Email addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Hand Deliver to:
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24b Nakasero Road Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 20th August 2019
Note: Please indicate position applied for on the subject line, e.g.: STORES ASSISTANT