Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL) is the leading integrated poultry company and a recognized household brand within Uganda. Established 30 years ago as Biyinzika, BPIL has grown from small beginnings to a company with over 95 employees stationed in over 9 production sites.
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL) produces and distributes quality day-old chicks and HACCP certiﬁed animal feed through over 40 branches within Uganda and the East African region. BPIL also produces chicken meat products under the Pearl Chicken brand retailed directly through our 30 Pearl chicken shops. Pearl also supplies leading wholesale, retail and food service customers with quality Ugandan National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) certiﬁed products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an O’ level certificate or Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
- Valid Ugandan driving license class C or CE for the new driving permits or CH for old driving permits
- Three to four years of experience driving heavy vehicles.
- Clean driving record
- Defensive driving is an added advantage
- Knowledge of safety regulations, traffic laws and traffic highways codes.
- Working mechanical knowledge enabling basic maintenance of vehicle.
- Communication specifically English is a MUST
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their application package(s); academic documents, motivation letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager as a single PDF document on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue. Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 29th January 2024
|Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL)